Friday 6 January 2012

Why Should I Study Online?


Online education also commonly known as distance learning allows students to attend school without having to be present in a physical classroom. Instead, this form of education has progressed rapidly and has allowed students to earn a high school diploma completely online with the help of an internet connection. The student can "attend" a course at anytime and from anywhere. Online learning is no longer thought of as just a fad in education.
The appealing part in an online education is the convenience and flexibility to attend a class. Rather, than been forced to attend a physical class on a scheduled time that will interfere in your personal life. An online school does not interfere in your day to day activities and thus you can carry out your routine work... The fact that online tuition tends to be cheaper than traditional on-campus learning and allows students to learn in a more intimate and personal environment have added to the popularity of online learning.
Let’s see what Stephen Mills has to say about distance learning…
I personally believe as there are advocates of online education there are a number of individuals who are against this kind of education and still believe that distance learning has many limitations. But, one needs to be well aware that the online education depends upon the school in which a student is enrolled. I am a person who is sociable and don’t have much time to attend a physical class. Pennford high school helped me to strike the balance between convenience, flexibility and high quality online education. I will probably complete this diploma program in a little more than a year and still has time to play tennis three days a week, ride in the boat, play basketball with my friends and work in the local charity clinic. So even though, I am learning, it doesn't interfere with my work and other activities!

5 comments:

  1. This article gave me a gud reason to study online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post some more stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have completed my bachelors online and now working in a reputable organization

    ReplyDelete